Friday, April 22, 2016

Lots of Free Crochet Patterns Today

by M. J. Joachim



It's been a while, I know, but I've been working overtime editing and updating pages and patterns on here recently. There's a lot to be done, since I started blogging so many years ago. I'm finding a few glitches, which likely happen when technology gets updated so fast and furious.

For whatever reason, researching how to understand a few things, and how to fix some others, for site maintenance and all that, I ended up checking on the Lots of Crochet Stitches Website, which is a vast library of free crochet stitches and patterns for anyone looking for something new and exciting to try for their next project.

Please take a look at all the pages I've created there. I'm sure you will find something wonderful to add to your crochet pattern library. 





I'm currently working on a project with loads of single crochet stitches. There's something about single crochet that seems to delight me right now. If you'd like to share what you're working on, please send an email to 

mjjoachimswriting@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by and checking in today. I hope you enjoy the website.

M. J.

©2016 All Rights Reserved